The Conference registration fees are as follows (All fees are listed in Euro-€):
- Regular: 450 € (includes workshop registration, proceedings, social dinner, lunches, coffee breaks and social events)
- Student : 200 € (same as regular, only for master-PhD students - valid student ID is required)
- Workshop only : 200 € (includes proceedings, lunch and coffee breaks on workshop day)
Every paper must have at least one author (in non-student mode) registered. Other co-authors of the same paper wishing to attend the conference should register separately and pay the applicable registration fee. Author registration is non-refundable.
Additional paper :
for authors having more than one paper accepted for the conference, a fee of 200 €
should be added for each additional paper.
- NEW Registration deadline for authors: June 22, 2012
- Registration for non-authors will remain open and will be even possible on-site.
Late registration policy: after June, 22, 2012 an additional fee of 100 € will be applicable to all categories.
Extra Registration Services
Calculate your registration fee :
Additional page : a nominal fee of 75 € needs to be added for every additional page in case your paper exceeds 10 pages.
Additional Conference Proceedings : a nominal fee of 30 € needs to be added for every additional electronic proceedings.
Additional Social Events Tickets : a nominal fee of 40 € needs to be added for every extra Social Events Ticket.
Additional Lunch Ticket : a nominal fee of 30 € needs to be added for every extra Lunch Ticket.
1. Choose the registration fee according to your category (see above fees).
2. For late registration (after June, 22) add 100 Euros.
3. If your paper has additional pages then add 75 Euros for each page.
4. If you have a second paper accepted for the conference (a paper in which you are an author) then add 200 € for each additional paper.
5. If you need any extra registration services please choose the corresponding service and sum up.
The registration procedure is a two step process: first of all, we need you to fill a registration form to receive your personal information; then we need you to perform the payment by bank transfer or paypal and, in the first case, send us a receipt of the bank payment via email (as an attachment) at email@example.com.
• Credit Card or Paypal payment: